Saturday, May 23, 2009

You make me feel

Not much to report right now, today was pretty uneventful after this morning. I just crashed, slept for a while, woke up and went to a Barbara Streisand concert. It was for some charity or something, not really my thing (the concert wasn't, not the charity) but it was nice.

Continuing in the older female singer vein, I tried to hop on a Celine Dion chatroom. I say tried, because every time I clicked the link, Firefox froze. I could have gone to another one, but the official chat room seemed like it would be the best place, plus there weren't really any others. It was funny though because the page linking to it had a bunch of explanations of smileys and text abbreviations and other things that are generally common knowledge to internet users. I guess the assumption is older females will frequent the older female singer's chat room? And I guess my assumption there is that older females don't know teh intarwebs.

Tomorrow I head off to a sheep farm, just to check it out. I guess I'll get in touch with my European peasantry roots while I'm there. I am part Scottish, so... uh... dag, there I go with the stereotypes again. Anyways, I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow evening, I guess. I think it'll mostly consist of keeping the flock safe from coyotes.

Speaking of which, my haircut and color is probably going to attract more attention to myself. I decided to let the guy go wild, which I guess may have been a poor idea at a place where everything is a flat rate $7.00? Anyways, my head looks like a giant clown's nose. Short, bright red hair is just not gonna cut it. Heh, cut it. See, 'cus I was talking about a haircut... Anyways, I'm done here. Gotta get some shut-eye, else the sheep might get away. Bye!

~Felderburg

No comments:

Post a Comment