Monday, May 25, 2009

Fond Memories With Sheep, and a Terrible Toilet Trauma

So yesterday was spent at a sheep farm. It wasn't quite like I had been led to believe, but it was still really, really, really awesome. I got to do all kinds of things with the sheep, like shear them, play with them, milk them, weave their wool on a loom... I even got to watch a sheep and a goat make love. It was great, watching that inter species romance... Love like that is something we should nurture more, whether it be between a sheep and a goat, two people, or even a sheep and a person. True love is just a wonderful thing, and should not be denied.

Anyways, yeah, sheep farm. Good times... gooood times.

Today not so much. Maybe it was the sheep I ate ou--uh, ate, or the lamb we had for dinner, but something has gone terribly wrong in my digestive tract. I have been pooping all day, and I'm only taking a break just now to get this posted. I don't know if I'll have the energy to do anything today. I won't disgust you with the details, but suffice to say this is probably the worst toilet experience of my life. Imagine taking a whole can of Metamucil powder, sitting on the can for an hour, and then taking a bottle of Ex-Lax while your insides are still being poured out by a team of miniature firemen who's hoses are hooked directly to everything inside your body. Seriously, if it didn't feel like my insides were burning I'd be convinced I could put out fires with the stuff that's coming out of me.

Yeah. Anyways, I gotta get back to the bathroom. Until next time (if I survive).

~Felderburg

No comments:

Post a Comment