Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sorry

Sorry about that folks... I uh, I just got a little carried away. I'm trying something out here. Something called... peyote. During a Harry Potter marathon.

I'm learning a lot about myself through this thing. I think that Harry Potter can really teach us a lot. About ourselves, about love, about... well, everything, really. I mean, I know what I want to do with my life now.

I can't reveal it here, but suffice to say it involves three layers and lots of purple. Because purple is so... so deep, man. So deep.

I think I'm going to go back to watching Harry Potter now. I think it's really improving my life. Except for the elk. Those blasted elk are everywhere now. I think they're supposed to be my spirit guides or something, but I'm not too sure. More on this as it develops.

Felderburg, out.

p.s. I'm so hungry I could eat a roadrunner. Seriously.

...or maybe those coyotes are getting into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment