Friday, May 29, 2009

New You Day

So I finally got the materials necessary for the next plan laid out for me. What is the next plan? More drug experimentation, hooray! Since I'm done with college and running competitively for a team for a while, I figure it'll be fine. Anyways, I'm about to go smoke crack and drop acid. Wish me luck!

Oh, also, I bought a bunch of lava lamps to replace the ones I used to have. I had three, but two of them stopped working, and the third I left in California when I came back home.

~Felderburg

2 comments:

  1. Just dont touch the crack.
    I think the 'feel good' drugs arent worthwhile, psychadelics are more interesting. arent they taking the list seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. any chance you could post your planner so we know what to look forward to??

    ReplyDelete