Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Look at all the Pretty Colors!

I know I didn't post yesterday, sorry about that. But I had a good reason: I was on a romantic getaway with JHDub! It was pretty sweet. It was kind of an impromptu thing, we just packed my Nelly Furtado cds and some Pringles, and that was it. Not even any underwear (it wasn't really needed anyways).

There was also some business mixed in with our pleasure. Willy has some contacts from the slammer, and we're well on our way to becoming a major player in the drug business. Our drug cartel that we started is, that is. Should be a pretty nice way to supplement my income. As a symbol of my new found wealth, I'm on my way to pick up some exotic animals. They will so pretty and be awesome for me, it's going to be great. I'll let you know what types and what pretty colors they are later. Until then, bye!

~Felderburg

No comments:

Post a Comment