Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tomfoolery

Hey there, sorry about being absent lately, the New You days were just going so well I completely lost myself in them. Literally. I found myself again yesterday though, just in time to marvel at the slurpie flavors in my local convenience store, and to tie my shoes before something bad happened involving tripping on loose shoelaces.

Anyways, today was a fun day. I dyed my beard green, and cut into a sweet Civil War general beard. Because they made me do it, and also because Civil War beards are the sweetest type of beard. Of course, a green civil war beard can only mean one thing: Leprechauns!! So I got a leprechaun outfit and pranced around for four hours. It was awesome.

I expect further tomfoolery this evening.

Peace,
~Felderburg

1 comment:

  1. Glad you commented, I'm messed up my dashboard, and have been looking for your blog.
    Green beard? Madman

    ReplyDelete