Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jail House Willy

So yesterday was kind of a long day. I started off the morning setting an appointment up with a doctor, and you know how ridiculous that can be. All I wanted was a simple blood test to make sure I didn't get any STDs in jail, you'd think it wouldn't be that hard to set up. Whatever. With any luck the result will turn out negative--you never know what you might have gotten in jail.

Speaking of jail, I was inspired by some of those guys yesterday to do some crazy viking stuff and braid my armpit hair. It was hard, but well worth it. Then I bought fishnets for my date with Jailhouse Willy. I heard he was into that sort of thing. Turns out he was. Into it. REALLY into it. We only watched the movie, and didn't even get to dinner before he took me back to his place for some, uh, shall we say... "good times?" Yes, I believe we shall. I think I'm going to stay at his place for the rest of the day. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment